Wednesday, January 28, 2015

#614BloggerBrunch

On Saturday I was lucky enough to be included in the 614 Blogger Brunch at Milestone 229. I had followed so many of these ladies on Instagram but never met them in person. I was nervous. Sweating actually!!!! These girls have been ROCKING the Columbus social media scene for a while!  It was awesome & everyone was nothing but warm and inviting. The food was delicious & the company was amazing. Looking forward to happy hour soon!!
Thanks so much to these beauties, Anna from I Wanna Be Marykate, Candace from Live, Love & Read, Belinda from House of Phrase & Zoey from The Clothing Key who was sick, for bringing us all together!!
Images captured by Jason Read & Edited by Kimberly J Photography 

If your looking for some 614 inspiration follow along with my girls here:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...