Sunday, December 7, 2014

Our Weekend in Photos

We went to story time on Saturday morning & despite the rain Wesley felt like a GQ photoshoot. So dapper. Mia decide to dress herself in a leopard top & clashing floral leggings. Hence no pictures:) You may not see her on the blog for a while now that she's choosing her own clothes out!!!! She may not need me to dress her, but man does she want to be in my arms every second. I can't turn around with out tripping over her. Hold me, mama!!! Sometimes it drives me crazy. Mostly I love it. 
We hung more ornaments on our GINORMOUS tree. It's so big it may take all month to decorate. I'm okay with that. We listen to Pandora holiday stations while haphazardly climbing a ladder to hang our favorite memories. The holiday season can stick around forever as far as I'm concerned. This afternoon we made it to our friend Marina's 4th bday. The party was a craft class at JoAnn's. We painted a little jewelry box, ate cupcakes & had a blast.  Wes wore his Chucks for the first time & was a total angel. Mia also discovered the Disney Jr. website this weekend. It's her new obsession, along with never-ending Octonauts episodes. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...