Sunday, November 2, 2014

Isn't she....Lovely?

Did you ever wonder what I was looking at over in the distance? Here it is, the secret reveled. My screaming toddler. Isn't she lovely? About as lovely as the time change today, yes? I knew it was happening but didn't actually set the clocks back. I made the kids lunch at what I thought was 11:30, glanced at my phone & thought to myself, "Dear God, please don't let that say 10:30am." We watched Tangled, painted pumpkins, got hair cuts, made construction paper monsters w left over candy corn took & took this beautiful walk where Mia screamed the whole time.  A lovely weekend indeed.
Jacket: Anthropolgie Here, Scarf: Gap Sweater: HM Jeans: Madewell Booties: Ann Taylor Via Clothes Mentor Lips: Nars Niagra

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...