Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Life Gets In The Way

So I really wanted to make Pinterest worthy Halloween costumes for the kids this year. I thought it would be soooo cute if they were some smashing, coordinating duo.  Then I had a root canal. On a tooth that had already had a root canal.
Our dryer broke. Then Wesley cut four molars & Mia acted out like a 16 year old. Work was really stressful for both of us. Next, our refrigerator broke for the 2nd time in a year & we still haven't replaced all the food we lost. I locked the kids & I out of the house & ran out of gas with no debit card. Damon had to rescue us both times.
So screw Pinterest, life got in the way & I bought the smashing Elsa & Olaf duo from Target. 
Guess what? Mia absolutely refused to wear Elsa. COME ON!!!! So here are Belle & Olaf the apples of my eye!!!!!  Happy Halloween & don't be too hard on yourself if an amazing Halloween custom creation escapes you this year. Sometimes life gets in the way.

4 comments:

Dina's Days said...

I've had those screw Pinterest moments as well. These turned out so so so cute. Sorry to hear about your root canal. Those are the worst.

Moe said...

Belle is my favorite! They look adorable!

lizbonj said...

Moe,
She loves Beauty & the Beast!!!
xoxox

lizbonj said...

Dina,
OMG. I've decided dentistry is seriously a form of modern torture:(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...