Sunday, September 7, 2014

Summer, I Refuse to Say Goodbye

Anybody talking about Pumpkin Spice Lattes, I really want to punch you in the face. Sorry,  it's not Fall until the 22nd. Until then it's STILL SUMMER!!!!!! I snatched up this sweet, summery ASOS dress during the Labor Day sale for less then $30. I also ordered this one, but when Mia saw it and said is that for me?, I decided to return it! Summer BBQ or Buckeye tailgate? I think I'm set!!!!! One dress two ways........
Dress: ASOS Hat Thrifted $1 similiar Bag: Madewell  Shoes: Express Lips: Nars Heat Wave Watch: Thrifted
Sweater: Target in store Dress: ASOS Bag: Coach via Clothes Mentor Boots: Old Navy last season Lips: Nars: Niagra Watch: Thrifted

1 comments:

Dina's Days said...

Love how you completely transformed this dress!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...