Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Mia's 3rd Birthday: An Easter Party

Last year I was shopping at Target (as I DO!) & thought the easter goodies were completely adorable & they 90% off!!! I loaded my cart & decided Mia could have an Easter themed party!!!! Fast forward to this year all I needed to add were therse adorable animal Easter baskets for the kids to use during the egg hunt & my much coveted Studio Mucci tassel garland (mini kawaii confetti). Easiest party theme ever.


My parents hosted & my mom insisted on cooking. The menu included her famous swiss cheese & ham quiche, blueberry peep cakes (thanks Chef Eric!) and pineapple orange mango mimosas!!! Brunch is my favoriet meal:) The kids loved the egg hunt. Mia was extremely sugared up. She's actually shouting "M&M's" in this picture!!!! I found a #3 pinnata at the thrift store that was perfect. If you look closely you can see a little plush Darth Vader w bunny ears falling out!!!


Just like that, party season is done & my babies are a year bigger. Mia & Wesley you are loved beyond anything you could ever imagine! Happiest of birthdays my sweets. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...