Thursday, March 13, 2014

First Ballet Class

What is it about seeing my girl in a tiny leotard & the sweetest pink ballet shoes? I think I see myself, wishing I had been a dancer. Pretty sure I dropped at of dance prematurely when I couldn't figure out the shuffle ball change. Ballet class was actually her idea. A few months ago she started asking to go to class & wearing her ballet skirt whenever she could. I am definitely glad we waited until she was 3 as she was perfect. She followed instructions & loved the class. There were a couple 2 year olds & they struggled being separated from their parents. When class was over my wild girl ran around the studio like a maniac. I'd say she's excited for next week!  This first pic was before class watching the big girls dance. 
Tips on finding ballet clothes.
Do I even have to tell you where I got most of her outfit? 
Leotard/Skirt via Once Upon a Child
Ballet Sweater Baby Gap via Once Upon A Child
Tights: Kohls
Shoes: Payless ($15 after a 30% coupon)
Bow: An etsy craft show I went to in the fall

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...