Monday, October 14, 2013

Around Here

I've neglected my blog a little this month bc I've been working on our 2013 Shutterfly Family Book!!  It's SUPER EASY, digital scrapbooking & I'm obsessed!! So far I've made Mia a First Year baby book & a 2012 Family book. I printed them 12x12 & they turned out gorgeous. I highly recommend!!!

1. The girls enjoying warm fall days!!!! 2. My Super  Man at the American Girl store!!!! 4. Before the American Girl store we pigged out on treats at le chocoholique:)  4. A chilly morning, always looking for bumble bees. 
5. A few weeks ago as I walked out of her room she said, Mom, I love you more than ice cream!!!!  6. Elle & Mims being silly.  7. My Crushy & I at Blendon Woods. 8. My blue eyed charmer  9. Great time management skills I have, huh? 10. Mom, were fishing!!! 11.  One happy, one hiding. 12. She used to be timid on slides. Now she doesn't even want me to catch her at the bottom:(

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...