Sunday, October 20, 2013

A Madewell Moment

Not going to lie.....I read waaay to many fashion blogs & sometimes my bank account suffers. For the most part I'm pretty frugal, shopping at thrift or consignment shops, some Francescas. Occasionally I lose control splurge. This Madewell tote has been my obsession for over a year! Kendi literally carries her's almost everyday. Even Cup of Jo has mentioned her before.  Last week was long & mind numbingly frustrating, sooooo I ended up at Easton loitering in front of Madewell. Then it was all over. New dress, new bag & new jeans YES PLEASE!!!!!
Side note: I know there are no jeans in sight. That's bc they're being hemmed (for free!!). I still need to tell you about them though!!!!  Since having Wesley, wearing my low rise pants is not an image boosting experience. They fit & I can even zip and button some of them but then there is this giant skin fold that just hangs there with no place to go. It's very unfortunate. The solution?  Madewell's super high waisted jeans. I'm telling you they fit like a glove, elongate my legs and offer super storage for that pesky skin!!!! 5 more pairs for the win please!! Wait, I need to hit the lottery first:) Another solution could be to work out & stop eating cupcakes but man I love those jeans!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...