Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Please Excuse my Ridiculous Rant

I gained 35 lbs pregnant with Wesley.  A few pounds less than with Mia.  3.5months post partum &  I've only lost half that.  I am pretty sure that initial half I lost the day I gave birth. Which has lead me to be frustrated with my body lately. Really body, no change in 3 months?   I keep trying to remind myself it took ten months to get that way & will prob take at least that or even longer to get back to kind of normal. As normal as an I have two babies body can  be for anyone who isn't a Victoria's Secret Angel.
I try to ease my love handle annoyance by shopping,  adding pieces to the three wardrobes I must maintain as a Mom...  I often have to explain to my husband that a mom needs 3 full wardrobes.  First is my skinny Lizbon wardrobe. Enough said. Next comes the I've lost half the baby weight but still can't get a leg in my skinny jeans wardrobe. Oh yes, and all my shirts must allow access for my super sweet breast pump fall into this middle category as well. Soooo wanting to throw that thing out the window thanks to my baby who refuses to nurse.  Last but not least the I'm so ginormous I can only wear my husband's pjs wardrobe.  See, Moms require three wardrobes!!!  Don't be jealous!
Currently I am in the middle wardrobe, barely able to button those pants, too.  Luckily scouring the thrift store is my fav & I managed to score this dress which meets both requirements for the middle wardrobe.  Not too mention super light and comfy. So today I am embracing the middle body.. GO ME!

1 comments:

Christy said...

You are so beautiful, no matter what category clothes you are in.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...