Friday, March 22, 2013

They said it was my birthday..ugh

Yesterday seemed promising. The baby slept 2 3.5 hour stretches. By 7:45 am Mia was just rousing. (normally shes up by 6:30am). I commented to Damon, she's spoiling us!!! Then I went to get her out of bed & discovered she was lying in a giant puddle of vomit.  Awesome.

So began my 33rd Birthday:)
It continued to look something like this.

Delicious Eggplant parm dinner from my mom, complete with a blueberry goat cheese streusel pie. HEAVENLY!!!!
3 baby baths, 2 for Mia one for Wesley. All given by daddy.
9 Battle of the Breastfeedings (BOTB). Not familar?  Picture lots of crying babe refusing to latch, frustrated mama covered in milk & sweat.  Sexy no?
27 Toddler time outs for hitting, & assorted not listening incidents.

Thank Goodness they are cute because holy moly they are wearing this mama & daddy out!!!!!

P.S Mimi & Daddy surprised me with cupcakes, balloons & other assorted goodies:0 My sweet girl picked out the Minnie cake toppers!!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...