Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Car Troubles..Ugh

I spent all of yesterday trying to get my oil changed. Try being the key word as the nice fellows from NTB couldn't get it done. Long story short, they spent 6 hours looking for the dip stick. My car has a compute sensor tht measures oil, no dipstick. So I left disgusted & discouraged, in bed by 7:30pm with a cold making my body ache so bad. I knew the rest of the week had to be dedicated to work appointments & getting ready for the big birthday bash. After leaving my 1st appointment today my car just died. I went from going 50mph down 23 to desperately coasting into the center lane with my flashers on. It was scary as everyone sped by, the tail of my car sticking out. Luckily I got it started again & parked at a dealership, not trusting it to safely get me to my next 2 appointments. 5 hours later I am home with a loaner car, the 2012 X5 (Thanks BMW). They will call me tomorrow & let me know what the damage is. Thinking battery/alternator.
UGH UGH UGH. Thanks of course to my "always there for me, friend" Tony & the super nice tow truck driver . He laughed as a scarfed a hot dog from Speedway while he got gas. Hey, I was stranded through lunch...lol To Damon for picking up the baby & putting her to bed the past 3 nites b/c I DO NOT want her to get my cold & ruin her party... Here's to the rest of the week being AWESOME!!!!!!

2 comments:

The Fish Lady said...

It's strange how your cars seem to 'stall' right in front of dealerships. I thought your story was going to end in you getting a new car. ;)

Moe said...

My car is getting fixed because I got backed into when I was picking Ricky up from school last week. I should be getting it back tomorrow. I've been driving a loner Nissan Versa (which i hate) all week. I just want my Sonic back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...