Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bedtime

On Christmas Eve I found this crib & matching changing table on clearance at Target. Woot.. Damon and I went to fight for the last clearanced one at ghetto Target. We elbowed everyone out of the way and wrangled it into the back of our truck.YEAH!!! So much fun. After we celebrated with a yummy dinner at Mia Cucina.
The baby's bedding is being custom made by the Etsy shop LilyBaby Creations. The fabrics are from Amy Butler's Soul Blossoms line. The listing includes a bed skirt, bumper fitted sheet, changing pad cover and a cute little pillow! Jaime from LilyBaby has been amazing to work with so far. Super responsive to my emails. Offering fabric suggestions and even finding me a 25% off coupon to use when I ordered from Fabric.com. AMAZING customer service. So excited to see the finished product!!!!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay! What a great post! I love the crib.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...