Monday, September 27, 2010

2 Recommends

I can't believe I just watched my first few episodes of The Rachel Zoe Project. So Addictive, she is now a permanent fixture on my DVR. Fashion Stylist to the stars I love watching Rachel travel from Milan to NYC back to LA, while hanging out with Kate Hudson & Demi Moore.

This weekend I saw the new Ben Affleck movie , The Town. In my professional movie opinion it is a cross between Point Break and Shawshank Redemption. I know Shawshank may seem weird but trust me as a person who used to watch Shawshank on repeat (weird, I know) The Town SPOILER ALERT: has some very Shawshank moment esp. the last thirty minutes! It is def worth checking out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shawshank is one of my favorite movies of all time. I always look at people's shoes because of Shawshank.

Carrie said...

Same here! Love love love Shawshank.

I also watch Rachel Zoe -- Brad is the best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...