Monday, February 1, 2010

Pain McFly Style

I went to my first step aerobics class on Saturday. OH MY! I didn't realize the class would involve grapevine-ing, charleston-ing, and jumping over the step. Not being the most coordinated of steppers, i ran into someone, tripped over my step and really could NOT keep up AT ALL. Imagine my surprise on Sunday morning when i got of of bed and could barely walk. My calves felt like someone had repeatedly stabbed them with knives! Last week it was my upper thighs.
I am realizing if I continue to work out I may need to purchase a hoverboard to get around!

1 comments:

Tasha said...

Hey girlie!
I saw your comment on my blog...I'm taking this weekend workshop...
http://www.rmsp.com/Weekends/WeekendContent.aspx?wid=108&prog=14

And then I'm doing Karen Russell's class!

I use photoshop cs3 :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...