Saturday, December 5, 2009

wedding details

Wedding Photo Reveal: I wanted to say thank you to all the amazing vendors that helped make our wedding day so STUNNING.
All of these AMAZING shots are credited to Photography by Amanda Julca. She and her husband Jonathan, captured our wedding day in such exquisite detail, while putting both of us (well me at least) totally at ease. Find her at http://www.amandajulca.com/.

Flowers by In Bloom
Earrings by Seemonkeybead
Shoes BP by Nordstorm
Hand stamped ring bowl by Paloma's Nest
Tux men's warehouse
Perfume Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things


Ceremony & Reception at Little Bear Golf Club
Delicious and beautiful dessert bar by the YUMMY Sassafras Bakery
Catering provided by Sandman Gourmet (ask for Penny )
Make Up by the awesome MelissaRoshan . All I can so is WOW!!!
Best wedding hair ever by Hayley at Whacked Hair Salon




Music by Rob at Team DJ-I was super stressed about music & Rob took such great care of us!!Brandi & I created all wedding decorations including center pieces, place cards, favors, arch decor, color scheme, signs etc. We are available for consultation anytime!!
Fun with costumes & Polaroids by Yankee Trader, my Star Wars Collections and Celeste!



Love to our families who came from out of town to be with us. To my Mom & Dad who ALWAYS support us without a question!
Thank you to my maid of honor/ the most talented girl I know.
Thank you to Bryan, the best man, for always being there for Damon (& taking us to Vegas the month before our wedding..lol).

1 comments:

Ninjamonky said...

I love you Lizbon! You are welcome I am happy that it turned out so beautiful! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...